1. How can I book? / How do I go about arranging an appointment with Photo H?
1. You need to pick a package from our website.
2. We will then agree on the date and location and take your contact details (name, postal address, e-mail address, contact number). For wedding packages a non refundable deposit of 10% should be paid at this stage.
3. Photo H will send you a booking confirmation
2. Do I need to pay a deposit in order to book?
We only request a deposit of 10% at the time of booking a wedding package. And then one month before the date of the wedding we need the remaining amount. Deposits are non-refundable. All other packages don’t require a deposit.
3. What happens if I book a wedding package with Photo H and want to change the date? Can I do this and will it cost me any more?
As long as we are available on the newly proposed date and you give us 3 weeks notice, there would be no additional charge.
4. After booking a package with Photo H, can I change my mind and select a different one?
Yes you can, providing you give us 3 weeks notice and pay the difference in cost.
5. Where will the photos be taken?
We can agree on a location of your choice. This can include your home, our home studio, parks, registry office, church and event locations… .
6. What payment methods does Photo H accept?
We accept cash, cheque, bank transfer or PayPal. You can use PayPal to pay via major credit/ debit cards.
7. Do Photo H charge any travelling costs?
For a photo session lasting up to:
1.5 hours Photo H will not charge for travelling within 15 miles.
2 hours Photo H will not charge for travelling within 25 miles.
4 hours Photo H will not charge for travelling within 45 miles.
8 hours Photo H will not charge for travelling within 80 miles.
Any additional travel is charged at 45p per mile.
The distance is based on travelling from our studio in the GU17 postal region.